Vamalore is the natural solution for treating inflammation and mouth sores .
- Patented Herbal Product
- Without antibiotics & corticosteroids
- Creates membrane and isolates the area preventing contamination
- Stops pain immediately
- Fast Healing
- Easy to use
- No side effects
- Ηuge field of applications
- For all
Vamalore is a unique combination of natural bioactive components which fights fungi and microbes that create or exacerbate problems in the oral cavity as inflammations and wounds and helps the mucosa to be maintained in a healthy condition.
Patented Herbal Product - No antibiotics and corticosteroids - No side effects - Suitable for people with Diabetes - Suitable for people with Thyroid - Compatible with Homeopathy - Also used proactively - Easy to use - Immediate relief - Quick healing - Designed so that as soon as it comes in contact with the liquids of the mouth from liquid it becomes solid & from brown to orange it becomes white so that it does not stain the teeth - For all the family.
- Bleeding gums,
- Wounds from Dentures & Orthodontic treatment,
- Allergies from whitening products ,
- Wounds on the gums & tongue from bite,
- Oral diseases,
- Mucosal pain
- Dry socket (prevention & healing )
- Tightening gums,
- Periodontitis & periodontal Fistulas,
- After all oral & surgical procedures etc.
APPLICATIONS: Attention! Vamalore is not a mouthwash! It is applied as it is, with a cotton swab locally after previously dry out the area as good as possible, two (2) to three (3) times a day .The product has been manufactured in order to create a membrane with its placement which isolates the area from the environment and fortify its activity.
Vamalore does not contain Iodine & Sugar and it can be used from individuals with Diabetes & Thyroids. It is also compatible with Homeopathy. Information Leaflet
Vamalore is applied to the gums and generally to the entire surface of the mouth and tongue and by its placing , creates a membrane and isolates the area from the oral environment while enabling the plant components it contains to relax the area and shield the mucosa with its properties, actively fighting germs, bacteria, fungi, viruses and yeast that cause or exacerbate problems in the oral cavity by effectively contributing to prevention, care, protection and restructuring.
Advantage of the product is that it consists entirely of plant derived products with no side effects for the user but also fear of transmitting diseases from animals to humans, does not contain antibiotics and corticosteroids, contains no iodine and sugar or substitutes thereof and can therefore be used by people with Diabetes and Thyroid while also compatible with Homeopathy.
In addition, its placement immediately creates a membrane - a film - that isolates and protects the problem area from the rest of the oral environment, preventing it from contacting both saliva and surrounding gums and the potential transmission of infection throughout the oral cavity while at the same time enabling the user to control its existence as well as to have a very good quality of life as long as it faces the problem as it is both membrane protected feterou not injure nor bother with daily activities.
The product's effectiveness is ensured by the combined active properties of the plants contained in the product which are:
Aloe Vera - Aloe Barbadensis
Properties: Antiseptic, Anti-Inflammatory, Antimicrobial, Healing, Soothing, Organic Stimulant.
- Aloe contains 6 antiseptic agents: Lupeol, Salicylic acid, urea nitrogen, cinnamonic acid, phenols and sulfur. All of these substances are recognized as antiseptics because they kill or control bacteria, fungi and viruses.
- It also contains, among other things, herbal glycosides with soap properties, which exert strong antimicrobial activity against bacteria, viruses, fungi and yeast such as Candida or "aphid".
- The therapeutic effects of Aloe are due to steroids that act like cortisone and salicylic acid, a compound that explains why Aloe helps control pain. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial substance
- It is also antiseptic and increases blood flow to the injured area, stimulating the tissues and cells responsible for wound healing.
Myrrh - Commiphora Molmol
Properties: Antiseptic, Astringent, Tonic, Hemostatic, Analgesic, Anti-inflammatory, Bactericidal, Antioxidant
- Murrh have a long history of healing and medical use in both Ayurveda and classical medicine.
- They are used internally in the treatment of oral wounds, gingivitis, pharyngitis, stomatitis (oral inflammation) and topically for oral ulcers.
- Myrrh resin and Myrrh tincture have both been officially recognized by the German Pharmacopoeia and approved in the Commisssion E. Momographes.
- Tincture is official in Standard License monographs where it is used as a component of many dental treatments, mouthwashes, and ointments. of tincture.
- Myrrhs are officially used in American Pharmacists and the National Press. In these textbooks, they are characterized as aromatic and antiseptic for mouthwashes.
- The British Epitope suggests using this herb as a gargle for the treatment of pharyngitis, tonsillitis and as a mouthwash for gingivitis and ulcers. Its use is also suggested externally for sinusitis.
- In France, the current use of Myrrh is approved for the treatment of nasal congestion from the common cold, minor wounds and as a painless treatment for infections of the oral cavity.
Benzoin - Styrax Benzoin
Properties: Antiseptic, Aseptic, Microbicidal, Anti-Inflammatory, Antifungal, Soothing
- Benzoin comes from the three species of the genus Styrax of the family Styracaceae. There are about 130 species of this form of plant.
- Benzoin has been documented for use in both classical medicine and homeopathy.
- Benzoin is also a very good antiseptic and disinfectant.
- Ingredients such as benzaldehyde, benzoic acid, and benzyl benzoate are very effective microbicides, bactericides, fungicides and antivirals giving Benzoin similar properties.
- Benzoin tincture has been used as an antibiotic for superficial wound infections and has been established in both allopathic and traditional forms of medicine.
- Its potent local antibiotic properties appear to be effective in the treatment of a variety of infections including many aerobic, anaerobic and bacterial spreads such as Candida Albicans and Micro bacterium fortiutum (Sumatra Benzoin-British Pharmacopoeia, Vol.1 p.75).
- The American Dental Federation accepts Benzoin tincture as a local protective mucosal agent and as a symptomatic relief from cancer, gingivitis and herpes sores.
- Benzoin activates blood flow by preventing blood clots and fighting pain.
Chios Mastic & Mastic Oil - Mastic Gum & Mastic Oil
Properties: Antimicrobial, Antibacterial, Antiseptic, Deodorant, Soothing, Anti-inflammatory,Antifungal
- Chios Mastic was known from Antiquity, both for its unique fragrance and for its healing properties.
- Mastic acid is attributed to its strong anti-inflammatory activity.
- Mastic works healing by removing inflammation of specific organs starting from periodontitis, esophagitis, gastritis etc
- Mastic as a natural product primarily helps maintain good dental health.
- The eugenol found in mastic oil is used in dentistry as an antiseptic and soothing
- Chios Mastic contains a high concentration of a-pinene, a known antimicrobial substance.
- It also has strong antibacterial activity in both Gram positive bacteria (Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis) and Gram negative. Even more remarkable is its activity in pathogenic fungal strains (Candida Albicans, Candida tropicalis etc.).
- It is worth noting that among other things mastic contains bioactive triterpenes such as Oleonic Acid and Ursulic Acid with strong anti-inflammatory effect.
- Mastic gives a fragrance to the mouth and fights the smell.
Vamalore for the gums & mouth is designed taking into account a multitude of parameters to operate and produce positive results naturally and with safely!